Headphone Heights

RE: Ok, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

The Little Dots are a well regarded amp and the Fourier was tried and sold by one person. There is no reputation on that Fourier. Zero And headroom amps are made in Montana and use cross feed. So that a weak excuse but you fail to realize two things the first being the OP asked about Little Dot and you are recommended products you have never heard. If you want to thread jump at least it should be with products you heard. I have problems with people who derail threads as you did and recommend products they never heard and then claim little know American product shave a good reputation. Where are there any threads on the Fourier that validate your claims. Only one I know of on headfi and the reviewer sold it. Thats the point I am making. You derailed this thread and made uninformed and uneducated guesses and are recommending a product you know nothing about. And by using your assumptions on the Meir as being the only croos feed product also proves my point.

Follow Ups: