Headphone Heights

RE: Ok, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

your still not adressing the OP question which is how are Little Dot product but instead ranting and raving about some guy making those ebay amps out of his garage. The truth be told Little Dot amps are great amps for the money and even though I do no longer own one as I use Decware amps in my system I have no regret about having owned the Little Dot and The Matrix amps. IMO the Matrix stomps the American made Asgard as I owned both of those. So your saying we should buy inferior made products made in America. Makes very little sense. its like saying Buy a GM over A Toyota when truth be told Toyota employs more Americans than any other American company. Truth be told also i want better products and if they are Chinese or Japanese so be it. Question is have you hear the Fourier and Little Dot amps. If not how can you make a recommendation based on other peoples reviews. I never do that. I owned Little Dot and Matrix and Schiitt products and Little Dot is a great amp for the money.

Follow Ups: