Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: I'm finally at the end of the road and have the best system for me

Hello John, good to see ya here!

In relation to phones i recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser hd 599s and was pleasently surprised at the quality of music.

I dont use headphones to often but I thoroughly enjoyed your analysis and detailed testimony.

I will always remember around the year 2001 and I was entertaining my first nice system with names like Krell, Mark Levinson, Ayre,Classe,Arragon,Jeff Rowland,Bryston,Electrocompaniet, etc.
With access to all at various dealers and countless auditions I came across the Plinius line?

I subsequently got to know Vinnie Galbo the US importer at the time and he relayed a story of a very warm gentelman with Plinius electronics and Sound lab electrostats in a 5.1 hometheatre / stereo so refined he even selected vegtable matter in the accoustically treated ceiling tile!

Needless to say I was impressed and subsequently incorporated them into my home and must say have been enjoying them like day one ever since.

So good to see you here and its my hope for many more years and remember on this hobby theres no end of the road, only a wonderfully subjective inspiring musical journey.

God Bless , to you and yours John C. Aussie...always!
Regards,
/// Tim W. ///

Edits: 06/04/21

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I'm finally at the end of the road and have the best system for me - timothywas1@comcast.net 09:38:42 06/04/21 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.