Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: Exactly...

I have used in ear monitors regularly over the last few years, starting with Sennheiser Cx300s, then going to Ultimate Ears Superfi 3 (?) and currently Etymotic Hf5s.

I must admit that I was unable to wear many of them for long periods, or to get them fitted correctly in a consistent manner. However, I stumped up the cash and got a set of custom moulds for the Etys and these have made a big difference. The custom moulds fit comfortably and consistently and allow me to use the IEMs for longer periods. I can now use these without irritation for my 1 hour (each way) commute to and from work. I only use the Etys for the commute. At home I prefer my Denon AH-D2000 because they isolate enough background sound (usually the TV), but they are easier to remove when other family members want to talk with me.
Cheers

Welly

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

Edits: 70/82/01 70/82/01 70/82/01

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Exactly... - welly 18:53:38 09/26/11 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.