In Reply to: headphone output impedance posted by neolith on May 22, 2017 at 11:49:19:
I could ALWAYS hook 'em up to the output of my power amp.
Maybe use a 10ohm or so, 1 watt resistor?
Emotiva does something similar with one of their power amps with a coupled headphone output.
The fans of EMO enjoy that feature and some even have some $$$ phones.
Does Bottlehead make an inexpensive kit? How about some kind of opamp based headphone amp?
I have a CMOY I use for iPod duties.
Too much is never enoughThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Grado SR80e - pictureguy 14:26:37 05/21/17 (9)
- RE: Grado SR80e - neolith 07:30:28 05/22/17 (4)
- RE: Grado SR80e - pictureguy 11:20:45 05/22/17 (3)
- RE: Grado SR80e - Travis 15:49:41 05/21/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: headphone output impedance - pictureguy 15:49:12 05/22/17 (1)
- RE: headphone output impedance - neolith 17:35:43 05/22/17 (0)