In Reply to: RE: Questions on the Bose QC20's posted by kh6idf on March 2, 2017 at 20:29:03:
Thank you, kh6idf, for the thoughtful and comprehensive response - very much appreciated!
I've noted that 'hiss' from other noise-cancelling systems, too. It wouldn't be noticeable in a noisy environment, such as an airplane, but in an office where one might want to cancel the A/C sorts of noise, it can be noticeable.
My primary listening environment for earphones such as these would be on airplanes, though, where it's unlikely one could detect the hiss over the tremendous ambient noise level.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Travel and Music - svisner 11:26:47 02/15/17 (9)
- RE: Travel and Music - kh6idf 09:07:11 02/19/17 (0)
- RE: Travel and Music - rrsands 07:12:15 02/16/17 (6)
- RE: Travel and Music - boboli 20:32:59 02/18/17 (4)
- Questions on the Bose QC20's - caffeinator 11:16:46 03/02/17 (3)
- RE: Travel and Music - svisner 08:00:02 02/16/17 (0)
- RE: Travel and Music - svisner 04:43:48 02/16/17 (0)
- Thanks! - caffeinator 10:51:03 03/03/17 (1)
- RE: Thanks! - kh6idf 21:11:19 03/03/17 (0)