In Reply to: RE: Travel and Music posted by boboli on February 18, 2017 at 20:32:59:
From the pictures, it looks like the Bose may be in-ear, but there appear to be some small projections to keep them on the outer ear, as would befit earbuds. Are they in-ear, or more earbud-like?
Also sounds like one can turn on or turn off the noise-cancelling - is that right?
My experience with noise cancelling has been that it was usually not very effective and produced unwanted artifacts; I have tended to prefer the isolation of true in-ear (like Etymotics). Do you find the Bose noise cancelling is acceptably neutral?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Travel and Music - svisner 11:26:47 02/15/17 (9)
- RE: Travel and Music - kh6idf 09:07:11 02/19/17 (0)
- RE: Travel and Music - rrsands 07:12:15 02/16/17 (6)
- RE: Travel and Music - boboli 20:32:59 02/18/17 (4)
- Questions on the Bose QC20's - caffeinator 11:16:46 03/02/17 (3)
- RE: Travel and Music - svisner 08:00:02 02/16/17 (0)
- RE: Travel and Music - svisner 04:43:48 02/16/17 (0)