...and what would be a good pair of cheap cans to go with it? The reviews look promising and I was thinking of coupling it with the Audio Technica ATH-AD900X phones.
Long story ...short version, I sold my Fournier HTA-1 and Denon AH-D2000s and really miss having a set of headphones. I'm looking for the closest cheap substitute. Preferably around $200 - $250 for the amp and phones.
I listen mostly to rock and good bass is a must.
Any advice ?
reelsmith's axiom: Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Has anyone heard the Nobsound 6J9 ??? ... - reelsmith. 20:05:47 06/14/16 (6)
- "Nobsound"? That'll never sell here... - PAR 02:01:16 06/18/16 (0)
- RE: Has anyone heard - genungo 12:42:44 06/15/16 (2)
- That amp looks like a steal ... - reelsmith. 08:42:46 06/17/16 (1)
- RE: That amp looks like a steal ... - genungo 11:40:49 06/17/16 (0)
- RE: Has anyone heard the Nobsound 6J9 ??? ... - yage 08:17:01 06/15/16 (1)
- Thanks ! (nt) - reelsmith. 08:41:36 06/17/16 (0)