Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: Sennheiser HD600 lovers sell me on them instead of NAD Viso HP50's

I use a pair of 650's, and senn 700's and the hp-50 Visio, and the hp-50 sound good. Compared to the 650,700, they are not in the same game. The hp -50's are 32 ohm and even my phone will play nice thru these. The 650's are 300 ohm and the 700's are 150 and really can use the power, of a dedicated amp. Using the Ember with dual 6J5's and they are excellent. The more the 700's break in the better I like them and the 650's are getting less and less head time. For portable the hp-50's are great, travel they fold flat. For long listening times, I use mine minimum 3 hours at a time, the 700's are very comfortable, but the 650's are the best for comfort. If you want to stay with Sennheiser for closed I had a pair of 380hd's for a couple of years, my boss is still using today. Close to the 650's sound in closed back.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Sennheiser HD600 lovers sell me on them instead of NAD Viso HP50's - connieflyer 18:14:51 01/12/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.