Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: OK, I think I get it...

Your interpretation of what I posted was way more aggressively incorrect then I was at any
point trying to convince anyone of anything .

I really don't care to take hip shots at anyone for the sake of trying to promote what I think
I think I know!

I honestly would never suggest that "someone" was a moron for what "They" might have to say . That's not to say that I don't think some of what they believe to be a bit too simplistic, as even smart people can have some silly ideas (If Im guilty of anything it would be using a dopey scenario, & then making a "careless" dopey comment)

I hate when I have to explain myself to others, but the alternative to this would be let people think I'm a non-thinking person trying to promote things because they're contrary to conventional thought . I will admit I'm not a conventional thinker, but I don't have any agenda to convince anyone of anything outside of "their" comfort zone (& I need an Almond Snickers
bar for my comfort zone about now) (I was about to start singing some of the Jimi Hendrix song "Hey Joe...where you gonna go with that gun in your hand", but decided against doing that) (oops!! being dishonest we can't have that)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: OK, I think I get it... - Old SteveA 17:55:26 10/23/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.