Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

RE: OK, I think I get it...

Apparently you know more than anyone else. It is shocking you are not the head designer at Sennheiser

To imply that everyone who believes a tube amp can help smooth over a bright edge / trait is a moron, shows who the real moron is.

I have no doubt you may be knowledgeable when it comes to audio, to assume you can determine what others hear based on your opinions is at best asinine. ALL HEARING IS SUBJECTIVE

What A hears or how they interpret what they hear is pretty much guaranteed to be different than what B Hears or how they interpret same

I dont personally rely on anyone's opinion or otherwise to decide my chain of gear, and I frankly doubt Sennheiser or any speaker / Headphone company sets out to build a product based on what consumers may have to play in conjunction with that product. It would be a dubious task at best considering the hundreds of thousands of choices consumers have to make up there preferred chain.

IMHO Sennheiser and all other companies offering a product develop a product they feel superior based on there tech in the hopes that consumers will buy it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.