Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

software to use with spotify

Pure Music offers a "Playthrough" mode that might help with the sound of spotify. Not sure. Likewise Amarra offers an EQ and Noise-reduction product called "Amarra SQ" that may help. I'm pretty sure you can get a free trial on both and see how you feel about the features and sound quality.

Another possible tweak: Fidelia offers a 'headphone enhancement mode' (at extra cost) that may produce a more spacious sound through headphones.

Note that if your daughter uses iPods or iPhones, then she'll want to keep music in iTunes. I believe that Pure Music and Audirvana both use an 'iTunes integration mode'. Another (cheap) option is Bitperfect, an app that discreetly runs in the background with iTunes to give a lift to its sound quality. However Audirvana, Bitperfect and Fidelia would not offer any help with spotify streams, if I remember correctly.

I think you should download the free demo of Amarra SQ and see if that seems helpful. Feels like that might be the easiest, simplest approach.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • software to use with spotify - flatmap 19:36:46 05/17/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.