Home Headphone Heights

Welcome to Headphone Heights, the place for all your ear bud discussion

solved itself

Thanks all for your thoughts. Fortunately for me it was simply something to do with the sleeve. I replaced it with a different style and the symmetry came back. It probably just wasn't fitting gym ear just right or something.

I gotta say these little Atrios are really a great deal. I've used them a lot, abused the heck out of them and even took them into a war zone. Currently they are held together with duct tape but still sound great. I have the older M8 version and agree they don't hold up to more current IEMs. But as I understand it the Atios were really pioneers if not the actual starters of this IEM revolution going on. I have the JVC FX-800 for music listening which also have great base but I don't want to abuse them, they are too damn expensive!

Anyway, I understand Atrio will come out with a new model soon. When (if) my M8s eventually die I will probably get the current version of the Atrio depending on price of course. They just have unbeatable base which goes a long way with movies and tv watching.
You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break or smarten up a chump -- W.C. Fields

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • solved itself - texanater 07:34:20 03/21/15 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.