Here's the gist of a page that will go live on 6moons.com within a
week. I'm sharing it with you now in hopes of generating more
awareness of the upcoming benefit for Terry Cain of Cain & Cain
loudspeakers. He's been diagnosed with a life-threatening disease:
As a can-do person of creativity, drive and self reliance, it has taken
Terry until now to ask for help. For more than a year and while
running his business, Terry's kept mum. He's pressed on as good as he
could. But the disease has taken its toll. Terry had to sell the
business to an associate, and will move out of his home and into a
special care facility to now focus squarely on one thing. Fighting for
This fight will cost money. A lot of it. And Terry can no longer work.
His wife Leslie is tending to him while somehow keeping things from
falling apart entirely. Now the time has come where they ask for help.
Your help. They need to procure the medical attention and treatment
which Terry can no longer afford on his own.
Within a week, via a dedicated page on 6moons.com, there will be three
ways you can help. Look for the image below when you visit 6moons.com;
it will lead you to the whole story and equipment list.
1) A special bank account which will be administered on behalf of Terry
is in the process of being set up. You'll be able to make a direct cash
donation. All monies deposited into this account via mailed personal
checks, direct deposits or wire transfers will be exclusively used to
support Terry and his wife Leslie in their fight for Terry's life.
2) Buy new or used equipment for a reduced but fixed price where the
seller pledges a clearly marked percentage of your purchase price to
3) Offer new or used equipment where you as the seller pledge a clearly
marked percentage of the price to Terry's cause.
You can sell equipment by adding it to our list. You can be a retailer,
importer/distributor, manufacturer or current owner. The equipment can
be new or used.
* If used, provide us with a photograph and accurate description of condition.
* New or used, list equipment voltage (120/240V) and your location, give us
your fixed asking price and how much of it you pledge to the Terry Cain
Medical Fund. Also list the regular retail price.
* If you're a manufacturer or importer/distributor, provide URL to the product page.
* If you're a retailer, provide URL for store website and manufacturer's
* Provide us with an e-mail (or additionally a phone number with country code)
where prospective buyers can contact you.
Send all relevant information to:
stephaen at audioasylum dot com or srajan at 6moons dot com
Normal is just a setting on my dryer.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Terry Cain Medical Fund Drive - Stephæn 12:18:19 11/08/06 (0)