Home Dynaco-Doctor Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: 2 petercapo

I'm a little surprised to hear that you're having difficulty locating 6AN8 or 6AN8A tubes. I shopped for them a few years back, and they were plentiful and cheap. There should be a number of sources here in the U.S. that have them at reasonable prices (I think), but I suppose you'd get hit with international shipping costs. There are some tube sellers in Russia, though, like The Siberian Shop and others. Try eBay.

The forum sponsor, Joe Curcio, also has circuit board replacements for the Mark III. Shannon Parks of Parks Audio has boards for the Mark III. Roy Mottram of tubes4hifi has them. Gregg van der Sluys of Classic Valve Design in Canada has some, too. Triode USA has a lot of interesting things, but I am concerned about a number of reports of poor customer service that I also have experienced with them, but you could still give them a try.

If you want to restore it to the original Dynaco circuit, your best source for parts is Kevin Devaney at Dynakitparts

As far as your power transformer, can you quote the stamped markings on the end bell? I'll see if I can find some information about it and maybe someone else reading this could chime-in with any information.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.