Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

RE: Future of Hi def audio?? bd discs

there is a section for bd audio at half.com but theres very few of them.you will find pinks concert there. It does not belong there its a concert video. its an exellent disc I talked about it at the video site

as far as sound quality most sound good with eagle vision discs sounding the best. the ones I have are all dts hd. they dont say how many channels they are but I know there at least 6.1 discs. I dont have a 7.1 rec so I dont know if theres more channels than that.

I dont think there is more because 7.1 is rare. But the eye bd is 7.1 if some one has a 7.1 rec.

ps your into sound quality that is fine. but playback is limited to the discs & 2 channel. I would much rather have 4 tower speakers.

not as good sound quality but a good surround mix played back in dts hd with another amp & more speakers. I like a different sound I read that they have done 44 speakers for theaters maybe imax or someting like that.

They brought it to an expo. I have a 20 speaker set up but I dont have a clue how they did 44 speakers. I found it at the dictionary for dts hd its at the bottom of the page.

dts-cds dvd-audio &mch sacds & blu-ray concerts & speaker amp sound system tweaks

Edits: 04/26/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Future of Hi def audio?? bd discs - Ben Van Dyk 07:43:51 04/26/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.