Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

So much time wasted: IMO

If you'd take a little more time to go get the help that you need with English grammar: then say what you mean, - we'd not have to waste so much time asking you for clarification. I also bet more people would respond to your posts as well. Do you have Microsoft Word on your computer? So many writing programs at least have a spell checker: many of them are free.

It is my understanding that Dual Discs, SHOULD have a (hi-rez) DVD-A side. For whatever reason, - the Jesus and Mary Chain discs sound dramatically better on the DVD-A side. I definitely believe you Antoneb when you say that the Bjork Disc is NOT DVD-A on the DVD side, and also that it may not be compressed. I would think that many people care less about whether a disc is hi-rez and more about whether it "sounds good." Of course, "sounds good" is a moving target, but there are very valid opinions that state that just because it's hi-rez, it's not necessarily "better."

You can conduct this test yourself simply by flipping over the disc.

"Asylums with doors open wide,
Where people had paid to see inside,
For entertainment they watch his body twist
Behind his eyes he says, 'I still exist.'"

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.