Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: Most of the Warner titles are really good, others tend to vary

It's been a long time since I posted to this list...although I check back once in a while. Thanks Christine for the positive comments...but I wanted to let you know that AIX Records has released over 50 DVD-Audio/Video titles and have plans for another 10 titles per year. In spite of the struggles that the high-resolution formats have endured, I believe there is room in the marketplace for high-resolution, surround music. Just this morning, a gentleman from Oregon called after discovering us through his automobile surround system and the demo disc that came with it. He's a convert and looking for compelling content.

We completed 10 titles last year...including our most recent the Ernest Ranglin "Order of Distinction" Collectors Edition. It's Jamaican jazz with guests as diverse as Laurence Juber, Elliot Easton, Robby Krieger and Adrian Young.

All of our recent work also has video that were shot in HD...anyone that wants copies for their Media Server can write to me.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Most of the Warner titles are really good, others tend to vary - Dr. AIX 11:12:29 02/03/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.