Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: That is exactly the reason why other discussions should be allowed

There are topics of interest other than KEKL's posts, but the moderators apparently feel that they need to be heavy handed about other types of related discussions. So of course there isn't much of other interest.

Yes, at the moment KEKL is the primary contibutor - but he actually does contribute information. The members who attack him do so because they think it is some form of game (by their own admission), but that seems to be ok with the moderators.

One of the reasons is that MLP technology is heading in new directions, and that is what this forum should also be about, especially when the discussion is on the audio component.

Hi-rez releases of Live concerts is more relevant to members of this forum, IMO, than they are to members of the Video forum. I listened to the Heart concert yesterday and it was unquestionable hi-rez audio, even if the mixes were muddy as is often the case with live concerts - but even with those there were excellent moments in that concert.

The fact that it also contains stunning video of the band playing that music does not stop the fact that the music is what is of interest to members of this forum.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.