Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Re: The moderators had previously said MLP was allowed to be discussed on this forum

Both DVD-Audio and TrueHD are derived from MLP. SACD is an entirely different technology (which I also support), but since they were competing with each technology wise, it made some sense to break them up - though since they both give great hi-rez audio, I personally feel that they could have stayed together.

However, there is no such war between DVD-Audio and TrueHD, in fact one is the technological successor to the other. Because of that succession, it makes sense to me that it is of interest to some of us on this forum - and lets face it, not all discussions are of interest to everybody so if some like Racerguy can't countenance any variation in the discussions on this forum, he has the choice to skip over them.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: The moderators had previously said MLP was allowed to be discussed on this forum - DrOctodivx 15:22:49 01/11/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.