Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

See my amended reply above

*** Claiming that you know more about patents than he does (you don't know this) ***

No I never claimed this. I said I have some experience, and I am simply asking Charles to state his experience.

*** positing that he hasn't any knowledge (or as much) about the inner workings of a recording studio (you don't know that either) ***

No, again, I am asking the question, because Charles' "scenario" does not agree with my personal experience.

*** both of you could refrain from accusing the other of not being able to comprehend written English ***

If you read carefully, I did not start this thread, or the previous thread. It is Charles that has been attacking every step of the way, first by accusing me of being wrong, or missing the point, or not understanding, or whatever. Are you suggesting I am not allowed to defend myself, and even to call a spade a spade? When Charles accused me of "reading comprehension issues" all I did was pointed out that his interpretation of admitted a badly written statement was not internally consistent with the context by which the statement was made, and also does not agree with what the patent says, so perhaps the reading comprehension issue is with him. Are you saying that I'm not "allowed" to say that? What would you have done if you were me?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.