Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Even though your reply just vanished...

I'll try to answer anyway.

I wasn't debating any facts, Christine. I was criticizing the escalated rhetoric with which you were attempting to contradict Charles. Claiming that you know more about patents than he does (you don't know this) and positing that he hasn't any knowledge (or as much) about the inner workings of a recording studio (you don't know that either) is doing nothing for your debate. It just sounds a lot like the old sandbox battle "my father is stronger than your father." And even if you do know more and have experienced more studio time, these quibbles are not truly germane to the discussion, nor do they prove that you know what you're talking about (which is not to say you don't;).

I have always enjoyed and learned from your posts in the past. I also have enormous respect for Charles' accomplishments and his participation in this Forum. I would hope that both of you could refrain from accusing the other of not being able to comprehend written English, and focus instead on discovering what you two can agree would pass for the truth...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.