Home DVD-Audiobahn

New DVD-Audio music releases and talk about the latest players.

Very amusing! Keep up the good work!

>>Arrogant too.<<

This, coming from someone who came out of lurk mode to post such gems as, "absolute bollocks," and "complete and utter rubbish," and "your royal dumbness." You probably think you've got a truly razor-sharp wit. :-) I don't think you mean to be so hilariously funny, but you certainly are!

>>Maths obviously isn't your strong point.<<

Neither mathematics nor English appear to be yours, given the sloppiness with which you employ both.

>>we're both guessing about the amount of MLP compression.<<

Great! There's the first thing you've said that makes any sense. You see, despite your ridiculous claim that I made "statements of fact," I made it clear all along that I was approximating using Meridian's numbers, not using something I pulled out of my ass like you did.

>>it's because DTS wanted to include menus, extras<<

Oh, I see. You were the one who clearly stated that everything on the disc would fit on a DualDisc. You were quite adamant about that. You said, "FYI you can get all of the above onto a DualDisc...." Now you're backpedaling, and saying there isn't room for the disc's contents on a DualDisc.

At least you didn't duck the question, and you provided a most excellent tortured rationalization! Thanks for playing!

OK, I'm tired of you now, and I have better things to do. Rant on if you must.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.