Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

World's Best Speaker Stands

Here are the worlds best speaker stands. They don't cost anything to begin with but you might have to lurk around a dumpster to get a pair. They contain a heavy ballast .Heavy as much in pounds as they are heavy with vast info of the top critics.Absolute Sound harbors the lower milk crate while Stereophile has the top. This can create a magic aura which can improve the sound,as in magic cables.Note the old Stereophile with David Wilson and his wife displaying the WAMM speaker system 1983. There's a warning on the milk crates that's it's illegal to have them. If I get persecuted by the dairy I'll do my time in the ice cream, cottage cheese or chocolate milk department. On top is a Dynaco A-25 Mark2, refinished in black,1977 orig. These are a working speaker stand. Pull as issue out of the top or bottom and it adds a little to your listening.....Mark Korda

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - World's Best Speaker Stands - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 21:15:35 04/30/21 (10)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.