Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: I am deeply saddened by the news

We will have something official on the site soon. Today we focused on letting those close to Charley know, as finding out through an email or forum post would not have done them the justice deserved; and then releasing the public statements on the forum and through our email list. I'm quite certain we forgot to contact more people than we remembered, as the list of people who knew and loved Charley was very long.

In the meantime, we did send out an official mailing that you can see in the below link, and we have a post on our Facebook page as well with the same content, but with a place for people to respond and share stories, etc. just as they can here.

Charley's loss was sudden and unexpected for all, including Charley. I'm glad that he had a chance to post regularly near the end, even when some discussions became somewhat heated. I do know that even in the heat of the moment, Charley loved and cared for those that share the same passion as he.

Best,

Ryan Berry

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I am deeply saddened by the news - Ryan Berry 23:00:38 11/29/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.