Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Dear Jim Austin,

Juanita may have called me an idiot but I don't think he really meant it. I think he just finds himself in some sort of pickle or mug-whomp type of situation that ain't so easy to gracefully address. BTW, a mug-whomp is somebody with their mug on one side of the fence and their whompem on the other side. But I still think he's done what he reasonably could to offer up some empty support for MQA.

And I'm sure Juanita's frustrated that even after much research his intellect and his listening skills continue to purplex him with regard to Stuart's technical prowesss as well MQA's sonic abilities.

Whereas, I on the hand tried warning people more than 2 years ago that MQA was nothing but a fraud and Stuart was a clown as he was all over the map with MQA trying to portray it as all things to all people. I even stated that it was simply impossible to achieve anything close to the outlandish hyberbolic performance claims Stewart and the magazines were propagating onto the masses. And that if they hoped to achieve anything even close to those outlandish performance levels, Stuart & co. were barking up the wrong technology tree entirely.

And I don't think I ever once bothered mentioning how Stuart claimed to be searching for the answer all his life and how he was now diving into our brains and applying neuroscience to his solution. Maybe it's because I already had the dry heaves without ever throwing that crap into the mix.

Juanita's probably just a little frustrated that I, having never heard MQA, am psychic and he's not. That's all. I can accept that.

Edits: 11/14/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Dear Jim Austin, - stehno 21:28:18 11/14/17 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.