Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Erich Lichte

Since this forum has grown so moribund-JA, what are you doing with all of your new spare time 😀-I will ask; why has Erich Lichte disappeared? I searched for any announcement on Stereophile's website and found nothing. While Erich seemed a bit too much of a fan of whatever component was under review save IIRC a pair of Totems, he wrote well and had an unusually good reference point as to how reproduced music should sound. Did Herb Reichert more or less take Erich's place? I hope not. JA-please talk to Herb about his tiresome habit of taking the reader through the running gauntlet of his KEF-Falcon-Zu-DeVore regimen. It has become a big yawn. And back to Mr. Lichte I can predict a veiled vague response about his demanding outside commitments producing and directing choral music. Personally, I think S'Phile has a very hard time accepting young reviewers. The track record speaks for itself. Stephen Meijias was an exception.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Topic - Erich Lichte - FSonicSmith 09:15:06 07/25/17 (22)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.