In Reply to: 6moons crashes posted by BRab on June 28, 2017 at 07:57:14:
If you have never wiped all your cookies.. YOU have millions of them.. plus all the pages you ever looked at (at least until you run out of memory..)
I suggest downloading a free cleaner.
I like Piriform CCleaner the best.
(I suggest when adding it, to NOT add the 'smart cookie' portion. Just unclick the check box)
Anyway, it is a really fine product.
If you have never used a cleaner, it may take an hour to run the first time..
If it freezes. just stop and rerun.
If you have never cleared this sludge.. you may be amazed how much faster your computer will be.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 6moons crashes - BRab 07:57:14 06/28/17 (12)
- Doesn't render properly on my Mac. - jusbe 12:23:58 07/06/17 (0)
- RE: 6moons crashes - bare 16:13:27 07/05/17 (0)
- Do you ever wipe your cookies? - 3+4=5 11:05:07 07/02/17 (2)
- RE: Do you ever wipe your cookies? - BRab 17:04:24 07/02/17 (1)
- Yeah, the old registry junk can add up too! nt - 3+4=5 08:04:31 07/03/17 (0)
- RE: 6moons crashes - Salectric 06:11:49 06/29/17 (0)
- RE: 6moons crashes - fantja 16:17:04 06/28/17 (0)
- What type of browser are you using? - 4everyoung 14:38:53 06/28/17 (2)
- RE: What type of browser are you using? - BRab 16:25:05 06/28/17 (1)
- RE: What type of browser are you using? - 4everyoung 17:30:29 06/28/17 (0)
- Probably - Ross 09:48:44 06/28/17 (0)
- Your computer probably balks when confronted with pics of Marja and Henk. nt - Rick W 09:38:26 06/28/17 (0)