In Reply to: Different speakers solve that problem NT posted by Frihed89 on June 11, 2017 at 08:05:34:
I just got my July Stereophile. I didn't see any new educational ads from Prima Luna after the (Fairy dust) comment.
I will give John Atkinson a lot of credit for publishing a letter from Cliff Millward from the United Kingdom,( Music is better than piffle).
This letter sums up what I feel about Hi-fi and what Prima Luna meant by Fairy Dust. You all should read it. It's a feather in the cap for John Atkinson as I think he is trying to bridge the gap between the audiophile with deep pockets vs. the audiophile with just a few jingles in theirs.
I saw this happen in Absolute Sound too with Bob Hartleys review on the Schiit Audio Yggdrasil ranking it way above it's competitors that cost way way more that also advertise in his mag.
All in all I think this is a good move for the hobby by both head editors by bridging the money gap which is not helping the hobby. Music should be for everyone....not just the high brow...thanks Mark Korda.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - firstname.lastname@example.org 11:29:37 05/26/17 (8)
- I think that there are many marques that are proud of their build quality.... - viridian 13:56:09 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - RGA 08:08:48 05/27/17 (6)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - Jeffrey Lee 06:15:30 06/02/17 (5)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - RGA 04:45:56 06/05/17 (4)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - A.Wayne 09:33:25 06/06/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Different speakers solve that problem NT - email@example.com 07:24:08 06/13/17 (0)