Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Not that simple

Ludwig embraces every new format so he can be a "go to" remastering engineer. Doesn't really matter what he thinks of the format, as long as he can convince the labels that he knows how best to take advantage of the new format to create a product that will sell. He has become very wealthy (and powerful within the industry) from staying ahead of, or at least at the crest of every new format trend.

Reminds me of a realtor I know who focuses on high end beach front properties. One of his prospects walked away from a house because the realtor wasn't a "LEED Certified" realtor and the house in question wasn't "Green" enough. Turns out a realtor can take a few classes and earn a LEED Certificate certifying that the realtor is knowledgeable about "Green" living environments and building concepts. The realtor thinks it is a crock of sh$t....but got the certification to set himself apart from his competition. He later generated additional business because he was "certified".

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.