What do you think of the Primaluna Educational Series ads?
I've seen 2 so far and say a big thumbs up! I've seen them in both Stereophile and Absolute Sound. The second one kind of exposes a lot of other items that advertise in both mags and uses the term (Fairy Dust).
I guess my question to the critics and the critical of is .....Do or will these ads hurt your advertising revenue?
I know the Lunas are built in China but every thing I have read in their history in Stereophile has shown or mentioned top parts, superb wiring and great sound and value. That number 2 ad hits you like Will Sonnett, Walter Brennan....no brag, just fact!
Hey, what do ya think...Mark Korda
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - email@example.com 11:29:37 05/26/17 (8)
- I think that there are many marques that are proud of their build quality.... - viridian 13:56:09 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - RGA 08:08:48 05/27/17 (6)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - Jeffrey Lee 06:15:30 06/02/17 (5)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - RGA 04:45:56 06/05/17 (4)
- RE: Primaluna Educational Series ( Fairy Dust) - A.Wayne 09:33:25 06/06/17 (3)