Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: And once again...

Agree and i have similar rules . :)

1. I will only look at reviews with objective bench data , well unless you're concerned about packaging, delivery process and customer service , so i wont read a subjective only review without objective measurements, rare exception being Mikey Fremer , i usually get a good laugh and feel for where he is going.

2. No pictures or very little are the worst i do avoid subjective webzines and mags reviews without good pictures , a lot of good pictures would give one a reason to actually take a look just to see the great pictures.

3. I tend to stay away from wide baffle, lossy sounding speakers , so reviews on them means nothing to me really , much worse without measurements ..

4. This objective/subjective process is nothing new or unusual , its the same succesful process regardless of review , take Playboy for eg. They get it , Great pictures , subjective review on personality, education, desires , blah , blah and last but not least , Objective measurements to impress those so inclined...

Regards ..

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: And once again... - A.Wayne 07:29:41 03/25/17 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.