Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

I am here...

...to point out inaccuracies related to comments made by you and others related to AudioStream.

Unfortunately, they mostly appear to have fallen on biased ears. Points of fact:

A/B comparisons were performed at CES 2016 (and RMAF 2016) where the provenance of some of the source files were verified by their creator.

In my post titled, "Ask AudioStream: MQA", I did not, as you suggested in another thread, "back[t]rack". My stance in that post is the same as I expressed in my MQA review.

Since Isaak's "MQA Pimping" post is gone, I don't have to address the inaccuracies and outright fabrications he included.

I have no interest in further conversation with Doug because he a) cannot accept a fact as fact, and b) I am not interested in playing the role of accused to his role of accuser. In my opinion, Doug is being unprofessional by making unfounded accusations and trying to turn Show Reports into a personal manifesto while disregarding everything else that has been written since. I also find it troubling that a reviwer who finds so much to write about what others have written about MQA, has not managed to *listen for himself*.

I'm not a fan of high-priced downloads, either. As I've written, MQA's appeal is, for me, tied to streaming.

Edits: 11/01/16 11/01/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I am here... - Michael Lavorgna 07:48:20 11/01/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.