Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Another example-This is your "comparison''?

The iFi supply was the least expensive option offered by Sonore for microRendu buyers. They offer a number of more expensive supplies including their own Sonore Signature power Supply ($1300).

When I reviewed the mR, I used both the iFi and Sonore supplies. After the mR review was published, I purchased the mR. I had already purchased the iFi for the review so I used it in my system.

I was looking for a better solution, and a less expensive option than the Sonore, so I purchased the UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS-1.

My review of the LPS-1 went through all of this and I noted up front that I bought it for use in my system.

As far as value to the reader goes, I certainly have my ideas but I see no point in sharing them since the work I do, this review included, should stand on its own. I'd suggest reading the comments/responses to the review to get some idea of how other people reacted to it.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Another example-This is your "comparison''? - Michael Lavorgna 08:13:30 10/31/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.