Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Thanks but here is the potential issue with the"free 30 day trial."

I fully agree that it's not perfect. But what else have you got if you lack any other way to audition?

In my particular case there are two large cities within 250 miles driving distance where some equipment can be heard, one to the east over the Continental Divide, the other to the west through the desert. I have visited both places to audition equipment several times, came away disappointed, and spent more money traveling on each individual outing than the shipping and restocking charges on returned equipment would have been.

I read your post, and offered a suggestion. If you avail yourself of that alternative that's great. If not, that's fine too. I just think that the folks that jumped to conclusion with their knee-jerk reactions were out of line and - worse than just that - are either too arrogant to apologize or lack the stones to do so.

I tried to help, and now I wish that I didn't.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Thanks but here is the potential issue with the"free 30 day trial." - abs1 10:12:22 07/17/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.