Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: I think my question has to do with value...

The next sentence after the one you quoted says: "And I understand that, manufacturers want their products named in other future reviews written by the reviewer." So I don't think it a problem as far as the reviewing process goes.

I also don't have a problem with the cut-rate prices offered by the manufacturers to the various reviewers. I get it. It's a part of the "benefits package" sort of speak.

If (I realize that's the biggest word in the English language) on Monday, by some weird happenstance, all reviewers were to wake up to find the entirety of their rigs missing, and they then had to repurchase their gear with zero reviewer discounts, using their own money, I'd be curious as to what they then would purchase.

That, in a nutshell, would tell a frugal audiophile such as myself what actually IS recommended.

If that makes any sense.
"Man, that mouse is Awesome." - Kaemon (referring to Jerry, of Tom and Jerry fame)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: I think my question has to do with value... - AudioDwebe 14:35:00 06/16/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.