Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: The basic problem

The day you can stand in the room and show me something in your hand you can claim you have something. The only thing you have now is an illusion, and if you bother to look up the definition you'll find that's nothing more than "a false or misleading impression of reality."

While all this is like a real life example of the Matrix, in application you're more like a real life Voldemort. The bits and bytes of your existance are stowed away like horcruxes and you spend your waking hours tending them and moving them so nobody can damage or take them from you, but in the end the real truth is it's nothing, and you have nothing, and you'll leave nothing behind. I am sorry if this bothers you, however it is the truth and I have the right to express my opinion about it.

I have no right to tell you how to live and I am not, but I certainly have the right to tell others I think doing what you do is not a good thing. You do not however have the right to tell me to be quiet. America isn't a fascist state just yet.

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.