Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

You all make me want to quit

Audiophiles and industry figures fighting over zithers and the strength of currents in tide pools. Hey, here's an idea...the next time someone posts about the latest theory for the death of high end audio, link to this thread. I can't imagine why younger folk want nice looking headphones and MP3s instead of fighting about zithers and metaphors on a forum. Wow. Are they missing out on all of the fun with all of that wacky listening to music that they're doing.

Hansen, Stop acting like a baby. You don't like Valin. We get it. You make nice things. They are pretty, shiny, and make nice sounds. We like them.

Valin, You *DO* have a new reference every month. It makes it hard to trust your opinion. Also, consider a new picture...the current one is creepy. My opinion, of course. Ladies may love it. I don't know.

A final point, that record looks like it sucks. I'd feel better about all of this if you guys were fighting over something that people actually like to listen to.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.