Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: If Mr. Atkinson won't, I will

<< I am not sure why you felt the need to leap in >>

Stereophile is not perfect. Nor is any other magazine, audio related or not. Nor is anything nor anybody.

But to slime them with innuendo and false accusations like you have done is inexcusable. You have completely misinterpreted a remark that Wes made off the cuff. And even after the facts have been explained (repeatedly!) by JA, you keep on making silly and baseless accusations. I am sticking up for what I believe is right.

There are a million and one legitimate reasons why a review might be canceled (or postponed) after it was planned. You keep implying that the reasons are nefarious and that Stereophile is hiding something that should be exposed.

<< you apparently have no personal knowledge as to any of the pertinent facts >>

That is correct, but I have known JA for nearly 20 years. We've had our share of disagreements. But I have never known him to be anything less than honest, hard working, and honorable. And when he plainly states what the facts are, I believe him. End of story.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.