Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: It does not work that way...

>In your opinion. I assure you that my dissatisfaction was real. I find it amazing that you now claim to be a mind reader in order to be able to wriggle out from the implications of my experience.

Those are the facts with respect to biases, you might not like them and try and claim that they do not apply to your particular situation, but then you will not be different many other audiophiles who believe that some basic laws of human behaviour do not apply to them.

>Only a fool or someone in the throes of religious zeal would regard that as rational behavior, I respectfully suggest.

You are defending a position that is totally at odds with generally accepted behavioural science on this well-trodden subject with absolutely nothing except a piece of anecdotal evidence. Now that is irrational behaviour, on the otherhand a fool or someone in the throes of religious zeal may also regard it as rational behavior, I respectfully suggest.

Given the tone of last post, I take it you have nothing else worthwhile to say on the matter.

Music making the painting, recording it the photograph

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.