Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: Your aim isn't very good

Rob

So, let me see if I get this right. You are angry because someone else cited my article in a positive way … hum, OK. The article was for fun, nothing more. That point continues, apparently, to elude you.

But you really should be more careful; you re-make some of my points about critics so eloquently someone will assume we are working together covertly, and we certainly don’t want that.

Jejune? Wow, I haven’t actually seen or heard someone over the age of seventeen publicly use that term since Woody Allen’s, Annie Hall, and he was only doing it to castigate pseudo-intellectual puffery.

Interesting too you should immediately descend into genitalia when gently prodded … but here we have an opportunity to appeal to the objectivists. You take a picture of yours, and I will take a picture of mine and we will send them in to the Bored and they can do a double-blind size comparison. What say? In the name of Science, let the games begin!

You also remind me why I so rarely visit these sorts of places … kind of like trying have a nice picnic in an abattoir.

All kidding aside though, Rob, thanks for the giggle. I appreciate your humor. It’s been a harrowing day and I needed a lift.

The Good Doctor

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.