Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Now, now, Clarkster.

You are the only person who spends time/effort to dredge for posts deleted by their authors and re-post them yourself. Why you think this is worthwhile is beyond me, but then you do have a need for "antagonists" in order to continue playing the victim. Surely the two or three inmates who take you seriously would rather have you spend that time/effort on finding and extolling the wonders of the next RealityCheck.

I deleted 'cause I caught myself replying to you when I know its far better to just ignore your posts. Since you dredged for it, I assure you my view as expressed in that deleted post hasn't changed. Nor has my view of you as a silly inconsequential twit desperately seeking attention by unsuccessfully masquerading as an audio authority.

Now be sure to post under this so it doesn't disappear from the "record", as is your bizarre habit. Geez, I'm so bugged that I may take that pic of you out of my freezer and suffer the resultant loss of hifi nirvana.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Now, now, Clarkster. - Rick W 16:36:37 02/03/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.