Home Coconut-Audio

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

RE: Coconut fragrance instead of retail packaging?

I put the scent into the envelope and shipped my precious VibraPortal Heaven's Gate, customs workers became suspicious and opened up the package and destroyed the unit with hammer! It arrived in pieces to the customer, he put the pieces together with rubber bands, it still sounded amazing! I sent him new VibraPortals and lost money. I guess no more coconut fragrance?

"Dear Patrick,
I don't know whether the poster ( drop ) or the custom ( open to find drug ) did. You can see the pictures attached and have conclusion.
Even in shell broken condition, the VibraPortal Heaven's Gate really works. I only purchased it in believing your ad. And it's worthy : the voices separate from the instruments, the instruments separate between themselves, and all liquify, liquify, liquify... I have not enough English skill to describe its improvements, the final word is I'm very surprised and totally satisfied about it."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Coconut fragrance instead of retail packaging? - Coconut-Audio 10:23:29 06/22/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.