Home Bottlehead Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

Re: With a very heavy heart

Thank you Doc for the wonderful message,

I sit here, presented with a decision to make: Should I feel sorry, and regret the fact that I had yet to meet him
OR,
Be thankful that despite the horrors of cancer, Buddha continued to think, build SE, and mentor all of us, leaving a legacy of information for us to continue with?
I think that I will follow your lead Doc and celebrate his success and courageous fight against his cancer. I extend my prayers and thoughts to his family; the loss I feel can not compare...
I choose to meet his passing like this: death is not horrible, what is horrible is how we view death. I hope that wherever he may be right now, he has plenty of N.O.S., a true ground, a fine stack of vinyl, his favorite recliner, and heavenly AC.
Regardless of Buddha's current whereabouts, his ideas and creations will live though us; his passing presents us with a challenge: We must pick up where he left off, keep building, keep thinking, and most importantly, dare to be different; who cares if they don't understand the theory, just let them listen!
I end this sentimental ramble with a simple thank you; to a man whose genius, dedication and fine builds have helped us step closer to our goal of true sound...may he now listen to the music of the angels!

Ewing Fox

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: With a very heavy heart - Ewing Fox 17:32:14 04/22/00 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.