Home Bottlehead Forum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share you ideas and experiences.

Re: Harvey (Gixmo) Rosenberg

I had various conversations with Harvey over the tele. and emails. He was a gifted auditor and great educator. Harvey agreed to listen to some of my mastering and when He heard a few tracks,said "God Damn". He felt that I could have been changing the standard to fit "audiophile" needs and wants, and I agreed that the dynamics was not for the "mainstreme" public. He also told me I had "something devine" but warned me of folks that would not accept avant garde reproduction and asked if I would work a bit and keep it to myself until they "understand".

This was an ultimate complement from Him and at this point, I feel he would feel that eventually when I work it all out, I should share.

Thank you Gizmo for your word of advice and thanks again for being a fair judge of the works. You system now is something I will dearly love to hear....tell me,I am wrong Sir....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Harvey (Gixmo) Rosenberg - Bill Roberts (Bandstand engineering) 04:07:23 07/20/01 (3)

You can not post to an archived thread.