Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Mini Review: Maxxed out McCormack DNA-1

Hi Rick - Thanks so much for taking time to post your comments and observations about your upgraded DNA-1 amp. This is why I've stayed in this hobby / business for so long...I love music and I enjoy helping people make a deeper connection with their tunes. I am really pleased that you are enjoying you new amp so much, and the fact that you are a musician makes your comments all the more compelling for me.

I am always on the lookout for new and better ways to improve my products and upgrades, and the past couple of years have seen a wide range of new parts and ideas come into play. I'm glad that you got to be on the receiving end of the whole spectrum of those improvements.

Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have any questions or need anything further. I have added some "before & after" photos that the readers here may find interesting. In this case there is very little left of the original amplifier - just the chassis and heatsinks.

Best regards,
Steve McCormack
SMc Audio
Best regards,

Steve McCormack, designer
SMc Audio

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.