Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: If you've got it, indulge yourself

I hate to quote Milton Friedman again, since the last time I got blasted becasue he wasn't correct about deregulation.
Wow! What a surprise! An Expert that was incorrect about something. I mean? How often does THAT happen? (dripping cynicism)
As it turns out? Friedman came up with 4 ways to spend money......Here is the video for you to check out....

I don't know that a 5th way exists. The 4 conditions espoused by Friedman seem to cover all contingencies.

The TOP 5% of tax returns ALREADY pay about 60% of what the feds take in by that means.

This is NOT a situation where someone who has any control and earns an amount which ends up being taxed at 90% will do so again....IF THEY CAN HELP IT.

And further? I'd like you to consider the Law Of Unintended Consequences'.....this would be the stuff NOBODY thinks of when a drastic move of any kind is made.

Name a 100% correct expert. Name a battle plan which survived first contact with the enemy. And so forth.....Chaos rules and people react to rules in such a way as to minimize the effect of such rules on THEM.
Too much is never enough

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: If you've got it, indulge yourself - pictureguy 22:31:13 04/13/21 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.