Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Shilling for Topping: Pre 90 and Ext 90 available

Well actually I wish they were paying me to shill for them, but they aren't -- just that I've owned several Topping components and like them.

Good news for ultra-low distortion freaks: the Topping Pre 90 preamp is available: see link below. The price is price is as low as the (claimed) distortion ... Topping Pre90+Ext90 at ShenzhenAudio = US$850

Topping want to maintain the form factor as used for their D90 DAC and A90 headphone amp so they are delivering their new preamp in two boxes: control unit with one balance and one SE input and one balances and one SE output, plus a separate box providing three additional balanced and one additional SE inputs. (The control box can be purchased by itself.)

The claimed specification include amazingly low distortion plus relay controlled volume and remote control.

BTW, I'm using my Freya + mainly in Passive mode. If I need gain I'd probably get the Pre90 since I rarely use the Freya +'s Tube mode.

?

Dmitri Shostakovich

Edits: 12/09/20 12/09/20 12/09/20

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Topic - Shilling for Topping: Pre 90 and Ext 90 available - Feanor 08:25:14 12/09/20 (20)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.