Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: Looking into all in one streamer amp

Yes, I was about to suggest something from NAD if you're prepared to buy used.

The M10 is still a very popular unit so used ones may be in short supply, but grab one if you can. It has built-in streamer and Dirac Live.

The excellent M32 is now (just) discontinued and its replacement is hitting shops right now so used M32s may be available a good prices. I've been using mine for 3 years and it's a great bit of kit, but worth well more than your budget - but you make strike lucky. Also discontinued is the C309DD - both these need the BluOS module to allow streaming but many used ones will have this already

Or from the current range there's the C368 and C388, again both need the BluOS module and (being current models) may be disproportionately costly.

I don't know the cost of these non-Master series NADs, either new or used, but if you can get either of the M series (M10 or M32) within or a bit above your budget, you'll be much better off than the Sonos.

Edits: 10/04/20

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Looking into all in one streamer amp - cawson@onetel.com 05:08:28 10/04/20 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.