Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

I received my VTV NC252MP yesterday

I must say that it looks and sounds great.

I followed the adverse comments thread at ASR and I have come to the conclusion that negative comments there became increasingly petty and supposed problems either trivial or irrelevant.

The major problem in early comments was that the bottom of the case was scratched and screw holes there poorly drilled and screw loose. While this reported problem is fairly unacceptable, there was no such problem with my amp; all the numerous screws for the Ncore module were in place and secure.

Of course there are a lot of unused screw holes on the bottom of the case . This the price you pay for a non-custom case which, in turn, what allows the VTV amps to be offered at low prices. If you want a handsome custom case you will pay at least hundreds of dollars more.

Regarding price, VTV has the lowest price that I could find for a NC252MP stereo amp. The March Audio amps mentioned in the ASR thread would have cost me hundreds more than the VTV and would have need shipping from Australia. (My VTV amp had to come only from Ohio to London, Ontario.)

Dmitri Shostakovich

Edits: 08/22/20 08/22/20

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.